Monday, June 22, 2009

Exciting New post comming soon

Hi viewers! Sorry I havn't posted in awhile! I'm in Missouri right now and its hard to find a signal. Nellie is here with me and there should be some neat post comming soon because I'm taking Nellie camping! We may also have some other neat adventures together I may post keep reading my blog and check back soon for exciting new post!
(Since Mia and Kirsten are not with me in Missouri they will not be in the next post. Sorry about this but I was only allowed to bring one doll with me to missouri.)

3 comments:

  1. I cant wait to see the post!
    Have a wonderful time! I am going to dallas on friday and i am taking my Ruthie doll.

    ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh too bad but mia is adorable thanks for look at my miss muffet post check back later please





    Claire from

    ReplyDelete